- Listen Live
- Personalities & Shows
- Music & Entertainment
Want to advertise your event with CKJS? Email us!
Over 30 years ago, a group of volunteers planned a fun and educational day for kids. Now the Teddy Bears’ Picnic, presented by the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba, has grown from seven tents to over 50, providing a fun and free educational experience for the whole family. Last year, 67,000 guests and stuffies came out to picnic. Join us at the 31st Teddy Bears’ Picnic Sunday, May 28th, and be a part of this Winnipeg tradition – rain or shine, Teddy Bears always have a great time!
· New tents – even more activities!
· New Baby Bears’ Changing & Feeding Tent
· Great entertainment from Fun-Key Ducks, Lulu and the TomCat, Manitoba Baton Twirling, Spence Tradition and so much more!
· Bigger Dr. Goodbear Clinic, presented by Great West Life
· Enter to win tickets for two anywhere West Jet flies
· Come by the How To Make A Difference tent to help the Foundation raise money to purchase a Vital Signs Monitor ($6,000)
· Please always mention where possible that the Teddy Bears’ Picnic is presented by the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Manitoba
· Park N Ride is back: Park your car at 820 Taylor Avenue and take a shuttle
· Pancake Breakfast starts at 8am with the activity tents open at 9am